• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Questions regarding 'Extra Support'

newmissions

Chevereto Member
Hello,

Our install is working good so far in testing. We have some configuration things we need:
  • Export Album data (Album Title and Album URL) (You had given me a sample which exports the photo list as a starting point, but it will need to be converted to export albums)
  • Album Sorting - Sort Photos by title (We have the date in sortable format in the title). Want to sort the child photos by age, but the actual file date/metadata date isn't necessarily accurate/reliable.
- Found a community posting which i think will sort it correctly, but...
- Main Page change (Currently, it shows a login pane in the center, then when logged in, shows the configured page)
- Only the administrator will ever login. We need the 'home' page to show just an information page with link(s) to our main website.
- We don't need the other homepage menu options: terms of service, privacy, contact. (specifically the contact will be a link on the home page)
- The Image viewer page needs a couple changes.
- It shows the photo title, but not description. It looks like the data is 'in' the page,(developer tools shows a <meta name="description"... tag with the desired description content).
- (maybe) Remove the 'Private Content" 'icons'

Are these things that we could get done via 'extra support'? I believe I could figure all them out, eventually, but having never used PHP, and not used MySQL in 20+ years, leaves me with a learning curve.

Thank you,
Seth

Back