• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Question Regarding Upcoming Feature(s)

akchev

Chevereto Member
Hi @Rodolfo

I am curious if the upcoming user group and premium account features will have an "upgrade" logic and if during that stage if the user is assigned (or chooses) his or her user group / category.

As of now all users are simply; users.

However, with the user groups and restrictions coming soon it is important that it finally allows us to segregate everyone into their proper category (group); however just curious how it will work.

E.g., Lets say I have 5,000 users and 500 of them are businesses. Since there are no user groups as of yet when the time comes that feature + the premium accounts feature arrives how can we differentiate them? How are we going to segregate the 500 businesses so they are automatically put into the "Business" user group. Would it require an upgrade? If so, what if they don't upgrade?

The more I think of this the more and more important such features are becoming for those who have useful visions for such upcoming features. As of now it *seems* like people with such visions should wait until such major updates / features are implemented.

Let me know your thoughts; what's the game plan etc.

Thanks!

There is no way to tell to which user group a user should be pushed, all that should be done manually.

You will be able to create user groups and assing permissions + users that belongs to. User groups are optional, not mandatory.

Back