• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Question for feature versions :)

Clipperty

Chevereto Member
I wanna buy the script, it is nice :)

Any plans to add
1) Private Messages(to useres/members)?
2) Friend/follow?
3) Member list?
4) Member groups?

:) Thanks for answer :)

Most likely those social features will be addressed in 3.7, that's is at least my goal.

Thanks for the reply :)
Also, this question has probably been asked many times, since these 4 things are planned to be added, are discussion board been consider added to this script?
I mean, i've seen/had many scripts the past few years and, no one have PMs, discussion board, member groups, so if this was added, i would love to buy this, and renew my current website :p

Another thing, when i buy the "hosting" plan, will i be able to download the script, all the files, no removed content, updates or features, and be able to install it on my own server?(shared hosting) :)

Appreciate answer :)

are discussion board been consider added to this script?

I'm not considering that at all, at least for 3.X.

when i buy the "hosting" plan, will i be able to download the script, all the files, no removed content, updates or features, and be able to install it on my own server?(shared hosting)

Yeah, it sounds too good to be real but it is just like that. You have all access and you can install it in any website/servers you have.

hehe :) why not have script price at $50, that would increase your sale 20-50 times :p Just saying :p *i would have bought it if it was 50 without that hosting :p

Okay, but, is there possible to integrate e.g http://esotalk.org/ to the script? It is probably, but, you know, some scripts are so hard random coded that nothing works :p

Why haven't you made any screenshots of the admin panel? :p I can't find any around :p

what are the requirements to run this? And can this be run on a shared host?

Last edited:
hehe why not have script price at $50, that would increase your sale 20-50 times Just saying *i would have bought it if it was 50 without that hosting

Because there is a correlation in sales, work needed and income. I could sell this for $1 but that doesn't cover at all the cost of support/updates so you need to find a balance.

is there possible to integrate e.g http://esotalk.org/ to the script? It is probably, but, you know, some scripts are so hard random coded that nothing works
First time I heard about that and at this time I'm not interested in integrate that.

Why haven't you made any screenshots of the admin panel? :p I can't find any around :p
http://demo.chevereto.com/album/RQ

Oh, well, i mean, can this be integrated by someone with some php skills? :p
And thanks for answers :D

Anyone with PHP skills is capable of doing a lot of stuff but in the case of integrate systems we are talking about someone who knows both systems.

Back