• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Question about updating

coke

Chevereto Member
More of a technical question for Rodo, but what does this mean? And does the current script have this problem? It’s from the update page, and I don't own the site it came from, but wondering as I would like to purchase a network license if it works out.

498FEB04-381B-47D3-8A78-B4ADD704DF21.jpeg

Also, if I made modifications to the script by directly editing some of the files, and not just specifically adding or creating overrides, if the site is updated, will these changes be reverted or replaced?, assuming I don’t do a manual upgrade. If they would be reverted, there aren’t much files that I would have changed and I can hopefully port them over.

Thanks!

PS love the free version ;D

That comes from an altered (pirated) edition and I can't tell you anything about it. I can't assist you on what a pirated installation does, connect to, or any possible security concern related to the use of a pirated edition. Is not my version of the code so I don't have any word. Try to stick to the official releases or simply use the Open Source edition.

I know that in China Chevereto is very popular and in that market you even have fake Apple stores so what can a indie dev do against that?

Just hope to people to care about my work and don't pirate it.

That comes from an altered (pirated) edition and I can't tell you anything about it. I can't assist you on what a pirated installation does, connect to, or any possible security concern related to the use of a pirated edition. Is not my version of the code so I don't have any word. Try to stick to the official releases or simply use the Open Source edition.

I know that in China Chevereto is very popular and in that market you even have fake Apple stores so what can a indie dev do against that?

Just hope to people to care about my work and don't pirate it.

Makes sense. Thanks!

Back