• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

PWA on Chevereto

konj

Chevereto Member
💡Describe your idea

Make Chevereto even more SEO and APP/Mobile ready trough PWA, its free and many websites are implementing it already, even Microsoft and Google has started working together on it.

More infos on upcoming functions for PWA:

👏Where did you saw this?

At many websites already, with the info link in the header to install the app directly trough the browser (chrome, edge..), the one would be https://meta.discourse.org/

After the website is PWA ready, everyone is able to install the PWA APP of the Website directly trough the browser:

I believe that @tomsit did already a PWA? I remember that I saw the "install" prompt on his website. Could be wrong, I've saw many (really) installations.

From V4 an onwards Chevereto will work as an HTTP REST API which on top of it can be used to present any given user interface. A PWA could be just one of many ways to interact with the base API and I think that it shouldn't take long to see third-party PWAs powered by V4 once it gets out.

Yeah, it's easy getting it PWA ready. Just follow and add the google requirements for it :)

Back