• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Profile/Cover Photos Won't Upload

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfaulring

Chevereto Member
Hi,

Regular photos upload fine and show up. I am using S3 with Cloudfront. But my profile pictures and cover photos are not uploading at all, it just shows a uploading circle.

Any fix for this?

I am on the latest edition of Ubuntu 64-Bit with no cPanel. Everything on the site works fine except for this :(

I posted 2 files to show what I'm talking about.

When uploading a profile photo...
Screen Shot 2014-10-06 at 1.07.56 AM.png

When uploading a cover photo...
Screen Shot 2014-10-06 at 1.08.05 AM.png

I've see it happening when you use CDN and the pull thing seems to take some time to deliver the file, but I experienced it just one time.

I can test it on your website. Which is your website URL?

It seems that the upload then the fetch of the file is that fast that the CDN doesn't load the image. The solution could be to show the file without CDN just after upload and then on page refresh show the CDN URL.

Excuse me, what actions should I do? Now CDN in OFF...

or make changes to php file

Last edited:
I see now, the problem is this:
Code:
$destination /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/chevereto/public/content/images/users/s is not a dir

That says that the permissions on the /content folder is wrong (PHP can't write in that path). You need to give permissions to read/write to Apache user.

Last edited:
Make sure that /content then /content/users have the right permissions mask. If you still have issues send me an email to inbxo@chevereto.com with site and FTP details and I will dig it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back