• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Problems with V3 updating V4【Resolved】

Version
Website URL
https://chevereto.com
PHP version
Database driver
MariaDB
Database version
Web browser
Chrome

ChinaSouth

Chevereto Member
V3更新V4的问题【已解决】

问题

如何处理V3更新V4更新后不显示UI,类似https不匹配的问题
从3.20.19更新到4.0.3

通信网络(Communicating Net的缩写)
当V3更新至V4版本,替换文件更新后无用户界面显示,类似于https不匹配,只有文字没有用户界面
从3.20.19更新为4.0.3

系统
Nginx1.18.0
MySQL 10.2.34-MariaDB
PHP-8.0

附件中显示了发生的错误
CN:
错误如附件显示

谢谢

文章最后,感谢chevereto社区的工作人员检查我的问题,感谢chevereto社区的开发者让很多chevereto运营者看到我的问题。感谢谢弗罗和鲁道夫

CN:在文章的最后,感谢舍韦雷托社区的工作人员检查我的问题,并感谢舍韦莱托社区的开发人员让许多舍韦雷特运营商看到了我的问题。感谢谢韦罗和鲁道夫

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    77.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 2.png
    2.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    378.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Seems you got an open basedir issue. Try using our infra.
This problem will occur in the IIS environment, Nginx environment, Apache environment, Windows2012 system environment and linux system environment. The newly installed V4 environment is running normally, but v3 update to v4 these environment can not be updated (the attachment content error). I am sorry that I am unable to use the overseas server because my local policy does not allow me to do so

Thanks to Chevero and Rodolfo for their patience in reviewing my questions and answering them

CN:在IIS环境Nginx环境Apache环境,Windows2012系统环境和linux系统环境下都会出现此问题,新装V4上述环境均正常运行,但v3更新至v4这些环境均无法更新(附件内容报错)。很抱歉,我无法使用海外服务器,这是因为我国当地政策不允许我这样做

感谢 Chevero 和 Rodolfo耐心查看我的问题并做出答复

I am sorry that I am unable to use the overseas server because my local policy does not allow me to do so
Our infra software runs in any hardware, doesn't matter the physical location. The best way to run Chevereto is using our stuff, for all the other infras you have to work it out as we can't make ourselves responsible for software we don't provide.

Chances are that you forgot to setup the hostname path, but for the openbasedir issue we can't do anything, that's an issue in your server.

Our infra software runs in any hardware, doesn't matter the physical location. The best way to run Chevereto is using our stuff, for all the other infras you have to work it out as we can't make ourselves responsible for software we don't provide.

Chances are that you forgot to setup the hostname path, but for the openbasedir issue we can't do anything, that's an issue in your server.
Of course, I know that chevereto can run on any server, no matter in any geographical location, but to open the website of cloud storage service in our country, must have the police record, otherwise cannot open, may be different from your country's policy, of course this sounds ridiculous, I also think it is ridiculous, but there is no way. As you mentioned in your reply just now, it may be a problem in my server. However, after I reinstalled the server system, the newly installed version V4 can be installed and run normally, but the upgrade from v3 cannot

I didn't forget to set the path to /www/xxxx.com/
unless chevereto4.0 has a path to /www/xxxx.com/app/

And my server does not have open basedir on
I have solved the problems mentioned in 3.jpg in the attachment. That is because I deleted the original env-default.php after recreating env.php, which caused the problems in attachment 3.jpg

After I solved the problem of attachment 3.jpg, there was the problem of no ui (attachment 1.png and 2.png). Now the problem of no ui is my most troublesome problem

CN:
我当然知道chevereto可以在任何服务器上运行,不论在任何地理位置,但在我国开设云存储服务的网站,必须拥有警察局备案,否则无法开设,可能跟你们国家政策不太一样,当然这听起来很荒唐,我自己也觉得这很荒唐,但是没有办法。刚才你在回复中提到可能是我服务器中的一个问题,但我重装服务器系统后,新安装V4版本是可以正常安装并且正常运行,但是从v3升级就不可以了

我并没有忘记设置路径,路径为/www/xxxx.com/
除非chevereto4.0的路径为/www/xxxx.com/app/

而且我的服务器并没有开启open_basedir

附件中3.jpg提到的问题我已经解决,那是因为我重新创建env.php后将原来的env-default.php删除了所导致的附件3.jpg的问题

当我解决了附件3.jpg所出现的问题后,就出现了没有ui的问题(附件1.png和2.png),现在无ui的问题才是我最棘手的问题

Hello,
Rodoldo
4.0.4 Have you solved my problem?
If it is an infrastructure problem, why does the newly installed V4 not have these problems, but the update from V3? If this problem still occurs with the newly installed V4, I am willing to purchase the infrastructure you support.

And I'm not the only one who has this problem. I represent many of our operators. Many of our operators cannot update V4. Is there a problem with our infrastructure? We don't use the same operator's infrastructure

CN:
4.0.4解决了我得问题吗?
如果是基础设施的问题,那么为什么新装V4不会出现这些问题,但是从V3更新就会有此问题?如果新装V4还是会出现此问题,那么我愿意购买你支持的基础设施
而且并不是我一个人出现此问题,我这边代表我们这边很多运营者,我们这边很多运营者都有更新不了V4的问题,难道我们的基础设施都有问题?我们并不是用的同一家运营商的基础设施

Last edited:
Back