• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Problem with dual slash in direct link URL

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryohnosuke

Chevereto Member
I installed chevereto in my /public_html folder, and I set the image folder in there too (I just removed the /image folder in config file), and when an image is uploaded, the direct link is:

http://www.ryohnosuke.net//2012/08/13/KUxX4.jpg

With dual slash! how can I fix that?

This problem happen with chevereto v2.2, actually I restored my server with v2.0.

Saludos.

Ow, that mean I'm going to keep v2.0 : (

Btw, can I have access to previous releases? I'm using 2.0.15, and I think 2.0.18 is better (Fixed meta-description and meta-keywords usage)

Saludos.

There is a short url function so you don't need to use plain / as the main folder for images. Is not wise/clever/good to keep the files on the public root. You can keep using old version but the support only covers the last release.
With the short url function your links will be /<id> for the compact viewer and /<virtualfolder>/<id> for the viewer.

Ok, I think I can move everthing to /img folder, you have any idea about the redirect on .htaccess?

/YYYY/MM/.* to /img/YYYY/MM/.*

Saludos.

You need to do a rewrite just for the images:
Code:
RewriteRule ^/(\w*\.)(jpg|png|gif)$ img/$1$2 [L]

Perhaps you get a loop, give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back