• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Problem when browsing all images (/explore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boss1181

Chevereto Member
Hello!

It's was all ok before, but today I got error "Chevereto error: Internal Server Error". There is was no any modifications or upgrades on server where my site is located. Error appears only if I go to /explore folder. If I go to some category, for example "/category/gif-animation", all works fine!
Help me please to fix this issue. If you need I can provide an FTP or SFTP access...

Thank you.

Last message in apache error_log that I can see have 2016-04-05, but problem is appear few days ago (when I've seen it first time)...

This is your error:

Code:
Fatal error [400]: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1194 Table 'crhv_images' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
Triggered in /app/lib/classes/class.listing.php at line 265

Stack trace:
#0 /app/routes/route.explore.php(79): CHV\Listing->exec()
#1 /lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(216): G\Handler->{closure}(G\Handler)
#2 /lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(120): G\Handler->processRequest()
#3 /app/loader.php(394): G\Handler->__construct(Array)
#4 /index.php(20): include_once('/app/loader.php')

I've ran a REPAIR TABLE command in all your tables, seems to be working fine now. Try to update to latest version soon as possible because it has increased performance over the old version that you are using.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back