• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Problem to download new version

Mantsos

Chevereto Noob
Hello!

I am already bought this chevereto software. But i am lost my password to download this newest version. And now when i got this email "Chevereto 2.3 has been released!" i tryed to download this newest version but it defame everytime wrong password when i try to login. What i can do? I dont want pay again $49 because i am already do it.

Hello!

I am already bought this chevereto software. But i am lost my password to download this newest version. And now when i got this email "Chevereto 2.3 has been released!" i tryed to download this newest version but it defame everytime wrong password when i try to login. What i can do? I dont want pay again $49 because i am already do it.
Use forgot password bro :cool:

But problem is this. I tryed that "forgot password" but it said like "cannot find email addres/account" ?!?!? And now i register another account using same email addres what i used when i paid -.- So now i have 2 diffrence account. Can admin or somebody find my paid somewhere? So i could maybe get my this way my rights to download this newest version?

But problem is this. I tryed that "forgot password" but it said like "cannot find email addres/account" ?!?!? And now i register another account using same email addres what i used when i paid -.- So now i have 2 diffrence account. Can admin or somebody find my paid somewhere? So i could maybe get my this way my rights to download this newest version?
use forgot password for which one u received email
Chevereto 2.3 has been released!
..if still u have same problem just send a PM to rodolfo.with ur Paypal transaction id and email id..

I still have sam problem:s I pm for him.

Edit: aaargh this is to do too hard for me. Where i can send pm for him:eek:
edit2: i found it

Hello!

I've sent you the details on which account you have associated the payment ;)

Back