• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Problem Multiupload and Redirection (2.0.17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishar

Chevereto Member
Hi,

I got a strange problem. Everything works great when I worked on localhost, and chevereto works great too online when I just want to upload 1 image.

But, when I try to do a multiple upload (several images at same time) the script upload the images but there is on redirection after... So I cannot get links.

You can try it here (for example) : http://nolongeravailable.fr/

Please, help !

Edit : I forget to say, it doesn't works with Firefox and Chrome but multiupload and redirection works fine with IE8 (I don't know why and if it can help you to understand)

Sorry.

1. I'm running the last release : 2.0.17
2. I tryed to install in a different folder
3. If I enable error_reporting mode, the script upload nothing (the progress bar during upload never ends)
4. I've checked documentation

Please, can't you try it ?

Actually not, but I do it immediatly and you can test in 5 minutes ;)

Edit :

Ok it's done :

Code:
<?php

/**
 * error_reporting
 * Switch for enable/disable the PHP error reporting
 * default: false
 */
$config['error_reporting'] = true; // Values: true|false

?>

I need to run debug on your server. Please send me a email the details to access to your server.
admin@chevereto.com

Ok.

I added on config.php :

Code:
<?php session_save_path (__CHV_ROOT_DIR__); ?>

Now it works fine. But you say this is not recommended to use the Chevereto root dir to store sessions, why ? (because I cannot change the php.ini)

Thanks for your help Rodolfo, I appreciate ;)

So, is it possible to store it in a private folder ?

Otherwise, what can I do else ? (I say it again, I cannot change this damned php.ini)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back