• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Private settings not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Public = anyone can see the content.
Private (self) = Only owner can see the content.
Private (anyone with the link) = Only if you have the link you can see the content.
Private (password) = Only those who knows the link and the password can see the content.

Hope it helps.

I know how the settings work, but if I have a link to the album and I'm a guest I shouldn't be able to see a private album and all the content in the album.

Private (anyone with link) and I'm under the impression that meant image not album. I found it because Google indexed the album.

Use private (self) if you don't want that. Also, use website mode = private (only registered users) if you want to restrict full access.

Ok, all this time I guess I didn't understand the private settings but I think I do now. I always thought if you put it in private (self) you wouldn't be able to link out the image but I guess I was wrong.

No privacy setting will affect the actual images files. Only the image links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back