• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Pre-Tag Android Pictures & Upload to Album

Wordna

Chevereto Noob
Is it possible to upload a set of pictures from Android to a specific album? Ideally, I'd like to select the album before taking the pictures.

In other words, if I am about to take pictures that relate to Album A, I'd like the next pictures to be tagged with Album A and then uploaded.

Alternatively, maybe add an EXIF tag with the album name?

Well pictures don't get tagged as such but you can choose the album at the point of upload so I guess the answer to your question is yes.

The uploaded photos will then reside in that album.

Is it possible to upload a bunch of pictures and they are automatically uploaded to different albums based on a meta data tag?

No, that functionality is not present, you would need to build something bespoke to do that.

You could assign a "category" to each image but it would not dictate in which album it was stored.

Back