• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

pre sell question

zebra1012

Chevereto Noob
Hi, i am really interested in buying the script, but i have couple of questions before i jump in.

1) can i programmatically upload images using curl or any other API method ?
i am asking this becuase i would like to download images from web and like to upload to my site programatically.

2) can this script handle millions of images ? i mean is the script/software optimized for lots of images ?

3) does this script works on 5 bucks vps or does it need dedicated server with high configuration ?
what is recommended server configuration

4) will it work on nginx web server ?

Thanks for your time.
have a great day ahead.

5) do i need multi domain license for multi server setup on single domain ?

6) is there option for multi server setup in case server hdd gets full ?

thanks

1) can i programmatically upload images using curl or any other API method ?
Yes. It includes a basic API and you can even code your own route for this.

2) can this script handle millions of images ? i mean is the script/software optimized for lots of images ?
Yes.

3) does this script works on 5 bucks vps or does it need dedicated server with high configuration ?
Yes, but you can't expect to host million of images on $5 VPS. Even if you use external storage, the image processing is made in just one machine so it will depend on the number of peers hitting your machine.

4) will it work on nginx web server
Naturally.

5) do i need multi domain license for multi server setup on single domain ?
Network license is required for different domains, not sub-domains.

6) is there option for multi server setup in case server hdd gets full ?
Sure.

Back