• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Pre-buy question

dadaia

Chevereto Noob
hey, i have a few questions
if i "subscribe" to the subscription i have access to chevereto and 1 long updates.

Questions :

- the subscription is yearly or? and can i cancel it at any time, for example 1-2 weeks before the end of the yearly license?

- i can continue to use the software on unlimited websites without an active subscription, right?

- are there any discounts for recurring subscriptions?

i hope any can help

Hello, thanks for asking about this.

the subscription is yearly or?
Yes, the subscription is paid in yearly term and you get a year of subscription goodies.

can i cancel it at any time, for example 1-2 weeks before the end of the yearly license?
Cancellation before renewal means that your subscription won't be auto-renewed and that on renewal date you will stop getting access. You may check the payment policy as to cancel a subscription doesn't involve a refund.

i can continue to use the software on unlimited websites without an active subscription, right?
Sure, you get permission to use the software that you already downloaded.

are there any discounts for recurring subscriptions?
I have another incentive for those: There's no price increase for recurring subscribers.

When you purchase a Chevereto subscription you carry over that pricing during all your subscription lifetime, if listed subscription pricing increases (and it will do) you will keep paying the original subscription price. For example, at this time Pro Subscription is $36 and if it goes up it to $42, $56, $200, whatever, it won't affect you at all long as you keep your original subscription active. This means that your price will be fixed during your subscription lifetime.

If you cancel your subscription you loose this benefit and will require to re-purchase at normal subscription pricing.

Back