• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Powered by Chevereto on Homepage

Not Visible in New Version See Screen shot
In Deutsch
-------------
Meine Antwort bezog sich auf eine Kaufversion von Chevereto.

Soweit ich noch aus der vergangenheit weiß dürfte die Free Version auch kein "Powered by Chevereto" beinhalten.
Sollte trotzdem dieser Hinweis vorhanden sein, so finde ich es nur Fair gegenüber dem Entwickler, das bei einer Free Version dieser Hinweis bestehen bleibt.

---------------------------
Translated into english
---------------------------
My answer was for a buy version of Chevereto.

As far as I know from the past, the free version should not include "Powered by Chevereto".
Should nevertheless this note be present, then I find it only Fair opposite the developer, which persists with a Free version of this note.

3fc11abadb5616aa4e19464f654be951.png

Where is this « Powered by Chevreto » in the Source Code ?
I am trying to do this and not disable it in the Dashboard because I just wish to edit this footer credit. Not disable it.

Thanks,
Alex

The dashboard option is for the paid edition only for now. In the Chevereto Free there's an explanation telling you that the updates aren't pushed at the same rate.

In Chevereto Free there's no powered by link. It was removed.

I still have the « powered by » credit.

Anyway, I just want to find this credit in the source code to edit it.

1.1.4 introduced changes in the "powered by" footer link was used to be present sitewide. Now is present only at the homepage. The release notes here: https://github.com/Chevereto/Chevereto-Free/releases/tag/1.1.4

Regarding "where is that" in the code, is easy as use the Github search: https://github.com/Chevereto/Chevereto-Free/search?q=powered+by&unscoped_q=powered+by

Back