• Welcome to the Chevereto User Community!

    Here, users from all over the world come together to learn, share, and collaborate on everything related to Chevereto. It's a place to exchange ideas, ask questions, and help improve the software.

    Please keep in mind:

    • This community is user-driven. Always be polite and respectful to others.
    • Support development by purchasing a Chevereto license, which also gives you priority support.
    • Go further by joining the Community Subscription for even faster response times and to help sustain this space

Possible bug function CHV\get_chv_setting();

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriHoang

Chevereto Member
Please check this function "CHV\get_chv_setting('user_password_pattern');". I think it might be a error.
I got this when sign up for a new account.
gback.jpg

I also got the same error when install the script.

My workaround is remove this.
PHP:
pattern="<?php echo CHV\get_chv_setting('user_password_pattern'); ?>"
title="<?php echo s('%d characters min', CHV\get_chv_setting('user_password_min_length')); ?>"

Please take a lot and maybe fix it. Thank you!
 
Yes, that workaround is totally valid. The fixed release will be available on April 8.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevereto Cloud

Back
Top