• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Plugin PHPBB sometimes upload to demo.chevereto

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomaGo

Chevereto Member
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
Hello,

I have an issue on my forum www.ma-bmw.com/forum with the plugin Chevereto configurated to upload to my chevereto space.

Sometimes (At least 2 times in the last 2 weeks) the plugin upload the images to demo.chevereto instead of my my chevereto space.

And then the images are deleted a few hours after.

Can you help me please ? My members don't understand why the pictures disapears.

Thank

Regards
Thomas

Attachments

• screenshoot issue.png
    screenshoot issue.png
    155.3 KB · Views: 9
PUP never connects to demo.chevereto.com unless you leave empty the data-url property. Have you tempered the plugin code or insertion code in any single way?

Pease provide an user account for your forum to test the thing on my own (email it to inbox@chevereto.com).

Hello,

I didn't modify the code, just configure it. I send it to you with the account.

Regards
Thomas

Tested and works properly. Maybe the client (end user) has some browser plugin or something that breaks the url property.

I will edit PUP to don't failover to demo.chevereto.com so at least they will get an error rather than upload the content to another website.

Yes, i know it is working most of the times but sometimes it fails.

Thank you for the coming update.
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back