• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

pls -check again. I can not access chevereto.com by pc

nmt12

Chevereto Member
dear
i use mobi with 3g to access chevereto page. If i use pc . I can not access chevereto.com. It notice
'FORBIDEN - You don't have permisson to access on this sever.'
Pls check again. Is chevereto lock my ip that i cannot access ?

Before this error. I was access by pc normally

Could be they / Chevereto have a anti-spambot, so it will auto block your mobile phone IP adress. idk

Mcmar said:
Could be they / Chevereto have a anti-spambot, so it will auto block your mobile phone IP adress. idk
no man. I mean i can not access chevereto by pc. And i must use mobifone with 3g to access chevereto.
Psl help

nmt12 said:
Mcmar said:
no man. I mean i can not access chevereto by pc. And i must use mobifone with 3g to access chevereto.
Psl help

Send me your IP Adress via PM, check it here: whatsmyip.org , and ill check if its put up on antispambot sites, the pc ip

What IP are you using? Because in the forum you have a Opera Mini IP. I have set the block in max because of several threads come from everywhere.

Rodolfo said:
What IP are you using? Because in the forum you have a Opera Mini IP. I have set the block in max because of several threads come from everywhere.
i must use my phone with operamini to access chevereto. Because i can not access chevereto by my pc. It display 403 forbidden if i use my pc access to chevereto. So pls chech and unlock my pc ip . I want to use my pc to access chevereto.

nmt12 said:
Rodolfo said:
i must use my phone with operamini to access chevereto. Because i can not access chevereto by my pc. It display 403 forbidden if i use my pc access to chevereto. So pls chech and unlock my pc ip . I want to use my pc to access chevereto.

Can you message Danny, Rodolfo or me your home IP address?

Piers said:
nmt12 said:
Rodolfo said:

Can you message Danny, Rodolfo or me your home IP address?

i was sent my ip for rof.
And waiting for support from him

Back