• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Please tell me how to solove the problem about cron,thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

cingjp

Chevereto Member
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Processing deleteExpiredImages
  • Processing removeDeleteLog
  • Processing cleanUnconfirmedUsers
  • Processing checkHtaccess
  • Enforce .htaccess files
✅ [DONE] Enforce completed (everything OK)
  • Processing tryForUpdates
  • Processing storageDelete

Aw, snap! Internal Server Error [debug @ error_log] - https://chv.to/v3debug

** errorId #d7578393eb8c2be8 **
> esac\B2\Exceptions\NotFoundException [0]:
At /www/wwwroot/picbed.cn/app/vendor/esac/backblaze-b2/src/Client.php:424

Stack trace:
#0 /www/wwwroot/picbed.cn/app/vendor/esac/backblaze-b2/src/Client.php(452): esac\B2\Client->getFile()
#1 /www/wwwroot/picbed.cn/app/lib/classes/class.queue.php(160): esac\B2\Client->deleteFile()
#2 /www/wwwroot/picbed.cn/app/cron.php(50): CHV\Queue::process()
#3 /www/wwwroot/picbed.cn/app/cron.php(32): storageDelete()
#4 /www/wwwroot/picbed.cn/app/loader.php(233): require_once('/www/wwwroot/picbed.cn/app/cron.php')
#5 /www/wwwroot/picbed.cn/cli.php(36): include_once('/www/wwwroot/picbed.cn/app/loader.php')

★[2021-11-07 07:56:35] Successful

I have used the cron that show on the dashboard. And solove the other problem about cron. But I do not know what is wrong in the cron.

I used B2 as external storage.But i think it does not work when i delete the img in my chevereto.The img also storage in my B2.

Thanks for help!

Hi, can you confirm that this also happens when you try to upload an image?
I did not see the errorwhen i upload the images or in other page. The mainly problem is I can not delete the img in the B2 external-storage.

And i think If i want to delete the img from external-storage,I need to run this cron.

This is the latest log of the cron.

In previous versions it also working.
★[2021-11-11 05:50:03] Successful
  • Processing cleanUnconfirmedUsers

** errorId #91cf7ff133486960 **
> esac\B2\Exceptions\NotFoundException [0]:
At /www/wwwroot/picbed.cn/app/vendor/esac/backblaze-b2/src/Client.php:424

Stack trace:
#0 /www/wwwroot/picbed.cn/app/vendor/esac/backblaze-b2/src/Client.php(452): esac\B2\Client->getFile()
#1 /www/wwwroot/picbed.cn/app/lib/classes/class.queue.php(160): esac\B2\Client->deleteFile()
#4 /www/wwwroot/picbed.cn/app/loader.php(233): require_once('/www/wwwroot/picbed.cn/app/cron.php')
#5 /www/wwwroot/picbed.cn/cli.php(36): include_once('/www/wwwroot/picbed.cn/app/loader.php')

We will try migrating to another dependency, keep in mind that this could take some time. Let me know if you are willing to collaborate with ongoing tests related to this.

Thanks @cingjp, good news I just tested B2 legacy with the new dependency and it fixed the bug. The V3.20.15 revision will be available shortly with the patch.
Hello! I have update to V3.20.15 .But I think the problem also remain?

• Processing deleteExpiredImages

** errorId #00a5d90ba7825f77 **
> obregonco\B2\Exceptions\NotFoundException [0]:
At /www/wwwroot/picbed.cn/app/vendor/obregonco/backblaze-b2/src/Client.php:435

Stack trace:
#0 /www/wwwroot/picbed.cn/app/vendor/obregonco/backblaze-b2/src/Client.php(463): obregonco\B2\Client->getFile()
#1 /www/wwwroot/picbed.cn/app/lib/classes/class.queue.php(160): obregonco\B2\Client->deleteFile()
#4 /www/wwwroot/picbed.cn/app/loader.php(242): require_once('/www/wwwroot/picbed.cn/app/cron.php')

★[2021-11-18 13:36:08] Successful

This is weird, I tested plenty times the operation and it didn't fail once. Can you provide more context to this? What I need to know if the files that Chevereto wants to delete are actually on the storage? Are the files there or the files are already deleted?

I ask this because it seems that the system gets stuck when trying to remove files that have been already removed (somehow) from the storage. Perhaps you manually removed these from the storage?

Do please check and let me know.

This is weird, I tested plenty times the operation and it didn't fail once. Can you provide more context to this? What I need to know if the files that Chevereto wants to delete are actually on the storage? Are the files there or the files are already deleted?

I ask this because it seems that the system gets stuck when trying to remove files that have been already removed (somehow) from the storage. Perhaps you manually removed these from the storage?

Do please check and let me know.
I don‘t konw what logs should show. I just capture some screenshot.

That means that you aren't running the cron.

That could mean that the system is trying to delete content that doesn't longer exists in the external storage. This could be considered a bug, I need to replicate the context and try. I will check it for the next revision.

That's the bulk importing status. It is not related to queue-based content removals.

There's a tool to recreate external storage stats. 👉 https://v3-docs.chevereto.com/settings/tools.html#regenerate-external-storage-stats

You may read these to understand the cron command.
👉 https://v3-docs.chevereto.com/setup/system/requirements.html#cron
👉 https://v3-docs.chevereto.com/setup/server/cpanel.html#setup-cron-on-cpanel

Last edited:
Dear @cingjp,

Unfortunately, this ticket has more than 14 days without a reply or feedback from you. We will now consider this ticket abandoned and its status is now closed.

Please, don't hesitate to create a new ticket if this matter is still causing you trouble. If this is already solved you can ignore this message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back