• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Please remove my pictures from a chevereto site

Status
Not open for further replies.

samera

Chevereto Noob
There is a chevereto site posted my pictures without my permission. I asked them to remove it but no reply. Please follow the online ethics and remove my content. I can't post the links to the file in a open forum. Please help me.

I will like to use this opportunity to address all those who everyday send me complaints against content hosted in Chevereto powered websites or in "Chevereto websites".

Neither Chevereto or me host or own any additional "Chevereto website" apart from demo.chevereto.com which means that the only content under my supervision is those hosted at the chevereto.com domain. Additionally, the content hosted at websites under cheveretohosting.com is also under this supervision.

I can't do anything against the content hosted in third-party websites. Because Chevereto is software, not content.

You will need to rely in WHOIS and all the available tools out there to find/contact a given website owner. I suggest you to try to contact the website owner, then the hosting company and finally the network or the parent network. You will find countless tools in the internet that allows you to do this.

Last edited:
The website is "freecamgirlpics.com". Rodolfo, they just ignores DMCA and everything. As a software provider, what will you do if someone uses your software without your permission and don't respond to DMCA notice?

what will you do

He wrote already what he would do ...

-> Send an complaint to the hosting company: host-palace.com
-> Send an complaint to abuse@enom.com (WhoisGuard Service & Registrar)

and sorry ... when you work as CamGirl it's normal, that other Webmaster uses your photos/content to promote the CamStudio to get Commission ...

Did you already read the terms of the CamStudio, what they could do with your content?

As a software provider, what will you do if someone uses your software without your permission and don't respond to DMCA notice?

Like I said, it is not my attribution to policy DMCA of third party content owners. That attribution only relies on the owner of a given content. Since the website isn't hosted by me, asking me to takedown that content is the same as ask anyone else but the website owner to takedown that content.

Check this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WHOIS

Last edited:
As a software provider, what will you do if someone uses your software without your permission and don't respond to DMCA notice?
First off, he's under NO obligation to follow DMCA notices since he's Chilean and DMCA is a US Law.

Second, he's under NO obligation under any sort of international law as once the software is bought, he CAN NOT in any way control what it's used for.

Third, you've been told what you need to do. The legal obligation to fix this is on you, not Chevereto since they have 0, and I'll say it again ZERO control. Would you complain to a tire company if someone stole the tries off your car? They made it. Obviously, in your opinion they should tell the person to give it back, right?

Torsten gave you who to contact. It's your responsibility to contact the right people, not people completely unrelated.

He wrote already what he would do ...

-> Send an complaint to the hosting company: host-palace.com
-> Send an complaint to abuse@enom.com (WhoisGuard Service & Registrar)

and sorry ... when you work as CamGirl it's normal, that other Webmaster uses your photos/content to promote the CamStudio to get Commission ...

Did you already read the terms of the CamStudio, what they could do with your content?
Thanks for your info. I'm not a camgirl, I just tried the site for few days and quit. I made a mistake. In those pictures I wasn't nude but I don't want my picture to be there. Can you tell where to send DMCA notice for camgirl.gallery and upstore.net. I heard online that no one had removed their content from those sites and I want someone who can help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back