• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Please help me->Resizing Images

waachaa

Chevereto Member
Can anyone help me with this, I want to change the Resize button to Resize Thumbnail button also instead of having to type in Width, I want to have set widths 50/150/250/500px.

If this is a difficult thing to do I don't mind paying to get it done, also any guidance is appreciated! :D

Thanks for responding Rodolfo!

I'd like to disable the resize option on the index page for direct images and change it so that it does resizing for thumbnails instead.

Currently the "image resizing" button resizes the actual image, I don't want this. I want it to resize the thumbnail and leave the actual image alone. Hope you understand what I'm saying now....

You need to edit the includes/uploader.php file to tweak no resize and use the value from the form for the new thumb width. Sadly for you, the thumbs need to have both dimensions because they are cropped not ajusted... So you must analyze the image before call the upload and set the height (or tweak the class.upload.php file).

To summarize, is quite hard to accomplish if you don't have idea of php.

Back