• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Pixstash.net is the latest addition to the chevreto family, thanks for the opportunity

loggableim

Chevereto Member
Hi there! While exploring expired domains I found pixstash, and I really liked the domain, so I decided to give it some new life. I found chevreto, and it looks awesome, great fitures, a catch for the price :)

Well, since I am not that experienced in hosting image hosting sites, I will surely have to learn a lot, my home is affiliate sites & niche blogs, and I do some graphics work.

How would you start promoting the site? I was thinking of image contestes in multiple forums? Do you think its a good idea or rather going to spend my money elsewhere to promote the site?

I´m interested in how you did get into business, and how you make your site stand out?

My first advice: Don't spend any money to promote your site just yet. You must first lay a good foundation, do the groundwork and build up some reputation around the webs. If you do it this way it will pay off later down the road. (just remember,- learn how google works and make your play)

It's a cool domain and I'm sure you will make success with it! Good luck!

I never spent a dime to promote my site. I deal with a lot of traffic, and millions of images. All of our growth was word of mouth. Just simple word of mouth. It's grown quite a bit, and controllably. I was part of a niche, so my image host started out of necessity.

Is there a niche you're involved in? Photography club, a forum, etc? If so, use your friends in that niche.

No niche im involved in, I havent been active a lot lately online beside my airbnb business but since that is close to 0 revenue due to corona I decided to start smth new.
Found the domain, liked it, and decided to start.

Currently I have finished integrating social logins and external storage and I started posting on some forums to introduce the site to the world.

I launched a campaign on a-ads.com, using some banners I created. I attach some of the banners, feedback appreciated :)

I am trying to find freelancers on fiverr to outsource some of the business. I try to stay whitehat, although I am thinking of getting some blog commenting mentioning to bloggers that they can use my site to host their images to save storage/hosting. What do you think, go for it or rather not?

Attachments

• 728x90.jpg
    728x90.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 300x250.jpg
    300x250.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 970x250.jpg
    970x250.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 240x400.jpg
    240x400.jpg