• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

PHP script comment

Regenbogenbruecke

Chevereto Member
Hi have a question about a PHP script comment what I found.
Do not know whether it is that one works, but can be the PHP script in chevereto perhaps installing no longer dependent on foreign scripts.

Link PHP script comment

greeting
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo habe eine Frage zu einen PHP-Script Kommentar was ich gefunden habe.
Weiss nicht ob es Funktioniert, aber kann man das PHP-Script in chevereto vielleicht einbauen das man nicht mehr auf Fremd Scripte angewiesen ist.

Link PHP-Script Kommentar

gruß

I've used that script in another project and basically you need to include it somewhere in your code then call the comment display code where you want it to be displayed. Like, add it in route.image.php then in image.php theme view.

Hello Rodolfo

First I appreciate that you, the PHP script nicely know Bulgarian, and you use it even more beautiful tuts.

Today I tried a few hours apart to sit down with it, but unfortunately I did not get it up and running.

Would like to briefly explain what I've done so far.
Have loaded from the folder on the FTP comment_script_2.1.2 in the comments folder the whole FILES, and then installed.

Then I Configuration adapted in the admin area there, and downloaded the file from the folder to include the file include.php.

Then I have the file include.php where just pictures Hosting Script Is Placed on the ftp behold to Frame 1.

Now I have the files and the image.php route.image.php picked out and this added <? Php include './include.php?'; ?>
In several places, unfortunately, nothing happened, it even kammen partially any more images.

I knew not where I should enter it, no matter what I did it would be the script does not appear.

It would be super great if you could make a little instruction on how to'd have to insert the script so this will work.

Or can it not the same with in the package with the signature so the same with in it as a comment

So here are the files what you've written I've found

( app / routes - route.image.php
app / themes / Peafowl / tpl_list_item - image.php )

greeting Kay

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hallo Rodolfo

Erst mal Freue mich das du das PHP-Skript schön Kennst, und du es sogar schön nutzen tuts.

Ich habe heute einige Stunden versucht mich da mit auseinander zu setzen, aber leider habe ich es nicht zum laufen bekommen.

Möchte dir kürz erklären was ich bislang gemacht habe.
Habe die ganzen datein aus dem Ordner comment_script_2.1.2 auf dem ftp in den Ordner kommentare geladen, und es dann installiert.

Dann habe ich im Admin Bereicht unter Konfiguration es angepast, und die Datei aus dem Ordner Einbinden die Datei include.php heruntergeladen.

Dann habe ich die Datei include.php auf dem ftp Gelegt wo eben auch Bilder Hosting Skript Liegt siehe da zu Bild 1.

Nun habe ich die Datein route.image.php und die image.php mir Rausgesucht und dies eingefügt <?php include './include.php'; ?> an mehren Stellen, Leider Passierte nichts, es kammen sogar teilweise keine Bilder mehr.

Ich wuste auch nicht wo ich es noch eintragen sollte, egal was ich gemacht habe es würde das Skript nicht angezeigt.

Es wahre super toll wenn du eine kleine Anleitung machen könntest wie man das Skript einfügen müss so das es Funktioniert.

Oder kann man es nicht gleich mit in dem Parket mit einbauen so das es gleich mit bei ist als Kommentar

Hier liegen die datein was du geschrieben hast habe ich also gefunden

( app / routes - route.image.php
app / themes / Peafowl / tpl_list_item - image.php )

gruß Kay

Bild 1.PNG

There could be issues related to php version, I used that script several years ago so I don't have any idea on its actual development and support.

Back