• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Personal Site - Matchneedle.com

Matchneedle

Chevereto Member
I've been looking for a long time for something that was sort of Flickr like, but light weight, supported albums, had a "photostream", and wasn't overly complicated. I'd used Koken for a while, but it was prone to problems and I had to rebuild it twice. I don't post my photos in very many places and don't really have a following, I mostly just take pictures for myself. I like to share them family / friends sometimes and Chevereto is a great tool for this, especially when I can hide some albums from the public but still provide a link for folks to download the pictures.

Even though I won't use any of the paid features I bought it anyway...it's a great product!

https://matchneedle.com/

Thanks for making such a great tool!

Back