• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

People Copying Stuff ?

deFiant

Chevereto Noob
Hey Guys,

I just want to let you know that some people on here are ripping stuff from other people and they are copying word by word and everything you write, here some proof i gathered, and please piers can you verify to everyone that I'm the one that sent you that third slider image, because i know for a fact i sent it to piers because hes the one that edited the corners for me. :), and on the blog people can tell you whoever saw my site first that w/e i put on there was my on writing. Lautaro and Piers can tell you if they saw my site but I'm pretty sure they did. Here are some images of what I'm talking about.

My image i sent to piers. ( piers can verify this )

http://shackimg.com/images/XiOfd.png

He copied my writing word by word. lol ( I guess i can write perfect English rofl ) I wonder why i got a C in my English class hahahahaha

http://shackimg.com/images/RvnLN.png

Let me know what you guys think ? lol

BTW the user who did this, is:

http://chevereto.com/forums/user2524.html

Their is anything this community can do for you.

It's sad that this guy copy your stuff, but that means only one thing, he doesn't have the interest to create his own works, that simply mean, that in one months, his hosting will probably be close.

Don't mind such persons... Ignore them, check their website again after a few months, i'm pretty sure their will be no activity, which in the contrary, you who invest time and money into your website have a higher % of chances of piercing in the hard images hosting business.

I can confirm that the image was created by deFiant, the only thing you can do is to submit a DMCA takedown to the ISP.

hehe some people really lag an imagination to create their own stuff, hope you get him shut down ;)

Your work has been copied and that's easy to see, so the should respond to your request.

Piers said:
Your work has been copied and that's easy to see, so the should respond to your request.

Not really... for all they know, it may be deFiant who copied the stuff... and a single witness is not enough, except if you want to bring your case in front of a judge....

Anyway, I hope they close him down, but DMCA request is not that great, that is why filesharing system with mostly copyrighted stuff on their servers exist... or thepiratebay....

Still, I hope for you that everything will be fine ;)
Good Luck.

Danny.Domb said:
Piers said:

Not really... for all they know, it may be deFiant who copied the stuff... and a single witness is not enough, except if you want to bring your case in front of a judge....

Anyway, I hope they close him down, but DMCA request is not that great, that is why filesharing system with mostly copyrighted stuff on their servers exist... or thepiratebay....

Still, I hope for you that everything will be fine ;)
Good Luck.

Ive submitted enough proof to bring him down. I'm not worried. :)

Back