• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Payment problems encountered when purchasing licenses

wali

Chevereto Member
Hello, Rodolfo. I am from China.English is not good enough. I express it in Chinese.Perhaps this is the first time to appear in this forum.
我想购买chevereto的许可证,但在付款时遇到了问题。网站只支持paypal支付,而paypal不支持中国的普通卡银行卡充值,所以没办法进行了。
能增加其他的付款方式方便中国的站长购买使用吗?比如:alipay、WeChat pay...

我遇到的问题,也许是很多中国站长所遇到的。

另外在我搜索中关于“china”的关键字,关联的是一些“盗版”信息...我很难过,我不否认这个情况的存在,这个问题也不只是在中国,但是不是所有人都会去使用。
一个开放的网站系统,对于删除系统语言的操作是不可取的,虽然我能理解你的心情。

回到付款方式的这个问题上,在其他帖子看到你说中国的市场小。我想说一个好的程序所有人都喜欢,但如果只能通过paypal方式购买它,并且是对于一些不方便使用paypal的用户那将是残酷的。美国的一些知名的主机服务商都集成了alipay、WeChat pay,可见这不是一个小的市场。

请考虑下我的建议,或者提前私信发送给我一个你收款的方式。
I hope Google translate can translate my meaning clearly.

I also accept Bitcoin and Ethereum but the process is way slower as is all manual. If you are OK with that I can send you the instructions to pay with these.

Problem is that Alipay charge taxes for withdrawals that I don't have to pay using any other payment system. To support Alipay you have to be prepared to pay 16% extra because that's how much they will charge me in taxes when I had to withdraw the money.

可以在淘宝购买一张预付卡, 然后绑定PayPal, 我记得这样也是可以的.

Last edited:
I also accept Bitcoin and Ethereum but the process is way slower as is all manual. If you are OK with that I can send you the instructions to pay with these.

Problem is that Alipay charge taxes for withdrawals that I don't have to pay using any other payment system. To support Alipay you have to be prepared to pay 16% extra because that's how much they will charge me in taxes when I had to withdraw the money.
谢谢回复,支付宝的手续费,确实也是个问题。

可以在淘宝购买一张预付卡, 然后绑定PayPal, 我记得这样也是可以的.
能看到中文的回复,很是亲切。
谢谢你的建议,我去尝试一下,希望可以成功。

Back