• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Payment Options

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
Since you request me more payment options (see discussion) I'm creating this topic to talk about this issue.

Please cast your vote and impressions, I will consider implementations according to this poll.

Thanks!

Although I could choose one option (so I chose 2co) if I could choose more then one option I would choose moneybookers as possibility too.
Anyway, I suggest for you to support PayPal + 2co/or/moneybookers and I think you're done :)

Yeah indeed moneybookers looks nice and they service seems to work with my local bank.
:D

ok so now the options have been chosen and for people who cant wait to purchase it like myself. why not let us buy it and then the files can be sent to us by the admin :)

The script will be released soon, as far as I know, the only thing left before the release of the script is the creation of the License, be patient please.

Thank you

Currently I have implemented PayPal on the test site. I need to know why some of you need other payment method since the one that I'm using (PayPal Express) let you buy without even having a paypal account and just entering you CC details.

Someone has issues with PayPal Express?? If you don't, I don't see where is the need for implement moneybookers.

Anyway, let me know please.

Well, as for me, I don't think really moneybooker is used.
I mean, where do you find a website that only accept payments from moneybooker? Never seen one... (Ok I often use the same websites XD )

Paypal is used by millions of person, and for the others who don't have a paypal account, paypal offer the option to pay directly with a credit card...

Rodolfo said:
Someone has issues with PayPal Express?? If you don't, I don't see where is the need for implement moneybookers.

PayPal doesn't work at all for my country (Macedonia) and I believe there are other countries with the same problem. Macedonia for example is not at all in the list of Countries.

This is irritating although I am translator and expect to receive the coupon code for the discount, I wont be able to purchase the license.

It sounds pretty unfair. Why u don't get paypal there? I mean, there must be a reason for it.

Back