• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Pay system

msbg

Chevereto Member
Hello all,

Excuse me for my bad english, but have you planned to introduce a payment system working with points.
For exemple : for every uploaded downloaded picture users earn points.. ?
Thank you.

Regards,
ms

There are plans for premium accounts and referrals but for v4.X

@Rodolfo very nice, been waiting for such a feature. Can you please consider implementing Stripe and/or Stripe's "Stripe Connect"?

Connect allows all income to be split between multiple Stripe accounts. E.g., visitor signs up for $10/mo. $8 goes to admin and $2 goes to partner. Or, 5 people can split $2 etc.

Stripe for sure though; it's the best!

Anyway, super excited about this. Thanks a lot for everything.

At this time I don't know how I will implement this, but as I've mentioned in the blog it is sure that money making features will be released in 4.X

Last edited:
Sounds good; sorry for the late reply BUT thank you for your quick reply. This all sounds good.

Back