• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Password protected albums don´t show up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shreddedchicks

Chevereto Member
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
Hey guys,

I´m using Chevereto in private mode (so people can see my uploads but can´t register an account themselves) and encounter the problems, that I can´t see password protected albums as soon as I´m logged out.

I have openly accessible albums for non-customers and want to create password protected albums for customers (as little goodie).

What am I doing wrong or doesn´t Chevereto support the showing of password protected albums when you´re not logged in? That would be pretty bad because I´ve bought a license because of this feature...

Thanks,
Daniel

Password protected albums are only shown to yourself at the album page. But you can send the customers the URL from the password protected album and they can open it.

As far as I know there is no other option.

Password protected albums won't show at listings unless you are the owner of these albums.

Ok, but what´s the matter of this? What do I have from a password protected album that no one sees anyway?

Is there any way to make the password protected album to others without sharing a link?

Password protected albums are just a type of private content and the idea of private albums is that you provide that link and password to others.

If you believe that it should be displayed then request that feature and if other users support your idea I will add it to Chevereto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back