• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Pages load time is huge #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skotina

Chevereto Member
Hello,

I can't reply in the topic I have created before, so here is the new one.

The problem is still there - almost every time I load any page it takes about three minutes to fully load it and thus - I can't visit any other page (dunno why) cause browser says "waiting for reply".

The thing is that other websites on the same server work well and I don't see any problems.

I checked the page load with dev tools and I see that the 3minutes request is always the same:

Example: http://upics.ru/album/Kg?queue&r=numbeersandletterinchaoticorder

I don't use external storages (there is one in the options but it is not active and I can't delete it).
I thought that the problem was with opcache but it isn't.

Any suggestions?

P.S. the site is upics.ru but the content there is extremely NSFW so please keep it in mind.

I

In you cloudflare have you tried turning off rocket loader and clearing cache?
Thanks, @neoark . Rocket loader was set to automatic and I have switched it off. For the moment all pages load perfectly (the query in the first post still has high load time - about 3.5 seconds), but I will be looking at this issue for the rest of the day.

@Rodolfo I've sent you FTP details. Please, share your thoughts when you have time. Right now it looks stable, except for the request mentioned in the first page - its load time went down to 3.5 seconds on my side but it's much better than 3 minutes and 504 error in the end.

Last edited:
Your website had several queues pending but the problem was that the system wasn't recording those failed attempts. I've fixed this bug which I will include in the next release.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back