• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Optional download by user

knova15

💖 Chevereto Fan
Hi

Is it possible to give the option to the user if he/she wants an image/album to be downloadable ?

Like if someone doesn’t want to get the imgs downloaded just shared / someone else is actually using the site as a host and wants her imgs to be downloaded from the website

Thx

Yes, there is a button at image's site where you can download the whole pictures in given format.
down.png

yes i know there is a button for that but its not optional for the user right ? the user needs to be able to choose if he/she want the img to be downloadable or not depending on their purpose !?

:)

I had a different photo sharing website before for a long time and as a fact i learned that every user is different...someone wants ppl to download their photos and share them around but some wants the minimal protection they can get on the website.

Back