• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Online.net hosting provider experience?

anyone have experience with online.net servers

Yes - and my experience are very bad.
From time to time there servers "expires". You have to rent a new server into a very short timeframe and need to move everything from your old to the new server.

It happens to me 2 times.

Yes - and my experience are very bad.
From time to time there servers "expires". You have to rent a new server into a very short timeframe and need to move everything from your old to the new server.

It happens to me 2 times.

By expire you mean they retire the server, and it's up to you to move all the data to a new one? What timeframe are we talking about? a day or two?

Thank you, I got one of the smaller dedicated with 1TB sata drive, and set up a rsync cron for backup of one of the external storages. I'll use it for a month and see how it goes.

No, I decided to clarify. I myself would have taken it a long time ago, but I will not because of the difference in price. Do not pay for themselves in a year

I know my reply does not have anything todo with online.net, but i use Hetzner. Which is probably part of online.net

Back