• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Note: aapanel users upgrade from V3 to V4

madlaxcb

Chevereto Member
Chinese user read this pls:

图床Chevereto V3升级至V4(Chevereto V3 Upgrade to V4)

1. "Something went wrong"
This should be caused by the "open_basedir" setting of the aapanel . Just remove the √ of the open_basedir setting in the "website directory" of the site.

2. After the upgrading, modify the command running in CRON, because the CLI has been changed to app/bin/legacy

3. If the server has multiple versions of PHP, CRON may not run normally. You need to modify the PHP version of Linux. For details, https://www.yisu.com/zixun/310952.html

4. After upgrading, I found that LOGO and other images could not be loaded. I found that the address was an unused address. I searched the database and found that is "cdn_url" in the "_settings" table. If you encounter the same problem, you can directly modify it in the database, or you can modify it in the dashboard=>External Services=>CDN.

1. "Something went wrong"
This should be caused by the "open_basedir" setting of the aapanel . Just remove the √ of the open_basedir setting in the "website directory" of the site.
"Something went wrong" is a generic error message, it doesn't mean that open_basedir will be always the cause of it. Refer to the documentation.

Had the same open basedir issue after upgrading with the "Hestia" Control Panel. And the open basedir settings are all fine.

Back