• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Not able to add Google analytics code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is that the server is blocking form fields with <script> contents or any tag like that.
Code:
Request URL:http://www.imgpuppy.com/dashboard/settings/external-services
Request Method:POST
Status Code:403 Forbidden

Most likely this is because safe mode (deprecated) or perhaps another security module in your server. You will need to refer to your hosting company.

I just contacted the hosting support, the owner is my friend and he confirmed there's no security module installed to block script tags.
Also when I add google analytics code manually into theme file from server cpanel file uploader , its writing into it, which means no issue from server side isnt it?
So, server is not blocking script tags.
Also you can see other users reported : this is not working for them too, so kindly investigate into this issue further.

Update:
Host support wanted to get the following details from you:
whether chevereto code is MOD SECURITY friendly

Thanks

Last edited:
Most likely mod_security is blocking POST. That can be fixed adding this to the root htaccess

Code:
SecFilterScanPOST OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back