• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

No thumbnail shown at mobile upload

Status
Not open for further replies.

hagmund

Chevereto Member
Hi,

I'm having an issue with my Chevereto 3.2.3 installation. When I upload through the iPhone the thumbnail(s) for the images that should be uploaded won't show. Does anyone know what's causing this? Even after they are uploaded and the embed links are shown there's still no thumbnail showing.

Upload function works good, both from the iPhone and the computer, and the thumbnails shows when I use a computer, but not on the iPhone. I tried the Chevereto demo and there it works. Do I need to activate/change anything on my hosting account?

Site URL: http://v2.pxl.se

Try the demo. If the demo works then the issues are at your end like bad update procedure or missing files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back