• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

No save button under Image-Upload

jamesmaltby

Chevereto Member
In the settings under the Dashboard .com/settings/image-upload

there is no save button for when I change something but every other section has the "save it" at the bottom

Yeah the other sections have the "Save Changes"

but when I go to the "Image upload" section

it does not have the save changes at the bottom like the image you have shown..

I am trying to modify the "Moderate uploads" back to disabled, but when I go from ALL to DISABLED

there is no save changes at the bottom.

I have tried it in Chrome / Firefox / Edge / Brave

and none of them have the save changes at the bottom unlike the rest of the pages..

Screenshot_5.jpg

Screenshot_6.jpg

Last edited:
Try doing ctrl + f5 on pages where save changes button won't show up. Hopefully this is only a cache issue and will fix once you do this on the pages. So web browser can load new data
Nope nothing, plus I tried multiple different browsers just in case.. If I knew which files to specifically upload and see if that resets it, it would help.

The problem described isn't that easy to replicate, for which we will require your cooperation to narrow the context of the problem. Provide browser versions, also please click on "view source code" and scroll to the bottom and show that.

Back