• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

No ads displayed on 404 page 'That page doesn't exist'

mkerala

👽 Chevereto Freak
Many visitors see 404 page when I remove image which violate our policy. But recently came to notice that my Chevereto 404 page does not have any ads.

Is this an expected behavior or did I miss the correct box to put the ad code? I am getting ads on other pages without issue.

Example: https://gifyu.com/image/vjT

At this time there isn't a code for banners in 404 page, mostly because 404 pages are usually a "don't" for banners. For example, AdSense doesn't allow banners in the 404 page, that's why I didn't added banners in the 404 page.

Last edited:
At this time there isn't a code for banners in 404 page, mostly because 404 pages are usually a "don't" for banners.

For example AdSense doesn't allow banners in the 404 page, that's why I didn't added banners in the 404 page.

Thanks. Never really thought about it.

I am now thinking of redirecting visitors to home page say after 5 seconds from 404 page.

I tried that. It is too short for them to read the message. "You will be redirected in 5 seconds" is the internet standard.
You only have to read this:
«Image doesn't exist»

Redirections usually contain advertising.
You can place a button to manually go home and not wait 5 seconds.

Back