• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

no access to the Support section here

beautifulpeople

Chevereto Noob
1. I am a paid up customer of Chevereto but I can not access the Support forum here - it says I have 'insufficient privilages?' How to solve this? Where Can I get support?

2. Whilst I am here, and having taken the Arvixe Hosting option, Arvixe hasn't installed the script - they are asking: " Please let us know the exact path where you would like to install, so that we can install it for you." - what do I say to them?

Last edited:
Hi beautifulpeople,

My name is Gregg Hawkins and I'm the marketing manager over at Arvixe. Would you mind providing me your billing account username so that I may take a further look into your account?

If you purchased Chevereto Hosting, Chevereto should have been automatically installed onto your account for you and not asking which path you would like to install to. However, there may be an issue going on that we aren't aware of and I'd like to take a look into it. Please provide your username and any other relevant information (screenshots or where you're seeing that message "Please let us know the exact path where you would like to install, so that we can install it for you." would be great).

Thanks,

Gregg

Hi Gregg,

Thank you -:

1) I did infact purchase only the Arvixe 'Chevereto' package as advertised on Chevereto, so I was bemused why the script hadn't been added. The message "Please let us know the exact path where you would like to install, so that we can install it for you." was made in the ticket which I opened after I enquired as to why the script hasn't been added. This support ticket is at https://support.arvixe.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/2132270

Here is the very last message:

Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 2:07 AM
To: pics@discuss.pics
Subject: [SUPPORT #REO-599-66028]: [osprey] Re: [Arvixe][user: bea] beautifulpeople.pics Hosting Account Information

Hi Shahzad,

Thank you for contacting us. I understand you would like to install CHEVERETO on your domain. Please let us know the exact path where you would like to install, so that we can install it for you.

Thank you,

Rahul Khan,
Technical Operations Officer

2) The website www.beautifulpeople.pics is residing on your page - I cant attach a screenshot of it as there's no pic upload options here.

Regards,

Shahzad

Shahzad, thank for you the detailed information. I will handle this personally and make sure everything is taken care of. Please be patient and wait for an update.

Seems that accounts got mixed. When you purchase at Arvixe they give you login details and those details you should use here. If you already registered an user here you simply use the same details and the account will be pushed to client status. Try to remember that which will avoid issues like this.

Last edited:
@rudo
Seems that accounts gets mixed. When you purchase at Arvixe they give you login details and those details you should use here. If you already registered an user here you simply use the same details and the account will be pushed to client status. Try to remeber that which will avoid issues like this.

The only log ins I got from Arvixe are Arvixe-specific, none for Chevereto.

Yes but they are asking for the same payment again - I have asked for a refund of the initial payment and then I can reregister & pay again.

As stated in the email I sent you a refund has been given to your old Arvixe account with username 'bea'. That refund transaction ID is 2BL07684H6019853Y.

We will also be giving you a 10% lifetime discount on your new hosting account (with Chevereto installed) once it has been set up for the inconvenience you have had. Please respond to the email I sent to you with your new username so that I may take a look at your account.

Last edited:
Back