• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Newsletter / mailchimp integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

knova15

💖 Chevereto Fan
Hi

Would like to suggest mailchimp integration for the monthly newsletter. It is very easy to use just need the connection between the website and mailchimps api.

Thx

I think that the correct way of dealing with this is using an internal system rather than Mailchimp. MC gets more and more expensive when you have more 2.000 subscribers.

Yes ....but until that point it is perfect, also if im right they got a BIGer version too same free ? need to have a look. Im just worried that the IP address of the server gets on the spam list if using internal resources for sending mass emails. Also they got great little editor and tool for the newsletters.

mailchimp is overprized for 2000 members it is oke
for more than 2000 i will say invest inside mailjet. https://www.mailjet.com/pricing
api for low budget mailing services is more intresting than mailchimp api inside chevereto because i dont expect that allot of the chevereto users can effort 40 or 50 dollars every month. the website need to earn that money first.

any news on this ? Or maybe a feature to send an email with latest / most viewed etc images as a newsletter week to week or/month ? + to be able to add some info for updates....

What do you think ?

Is not in the immediate priority list but is something that should be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back