• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

newby

ChissyC

Chevereto Member
hello, im a newby. first let me say, i love your product. it was exactly what i needed.

i purchased licence so im wondering how hard it is for me to change a few things on it ?

1. the cover photo !! lol ive read this forum for an hour and i cnat find how to chnage the cover photo!!

2. Is it possible for me to turn off all the different types of link sharing codes ? i only want it to give ppl the direct link :)

ty for any help ;)

Hi @ChissyC thank you for supporting my work.

1. the cover photo !! lol ive read this forum for an hour and i cnat find how to chnage the cover photo!!
Go to /dashboard/settings/homepage and look for this:
1585176634647.png

2. Is it possible for me to turn off all the different types of link sharing codes ? i only want it to give ppl the direct link
Go to dashboard/settings/theme and look for this:
1585176584805.png

Hope it helps and that you enjoy using the software.

tysm. Rodolfo

this is the perfect solution for forums!!!!! absolutley amazing.
the fact i could even give it a name is incredible too. i called mine shitbucket lol... after photobucket hehehe

Back