• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

New Users not able to be registered since 3.10.18 upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashkir

👽 Chevereto Freak
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
Hello,

For some reason new people cannot sign up and are getting "Check the errors in the form to continue." but no errors are shown.

Just tested the demo and it works fine. I strongly suggest you to check if everything is properly updated, including your theme.

Do please keep in mind that there's no weekend support, I will check your website on Monday.

Your theme is outdated. When you fork your own theme you have to keep an eye for the changes in the default theme.

Here at /signup:

(left yours, right Peafowl)

1532363878903.png

Missing the "accept terms" checkbox. This was added to v3.10.14 due to GDPR.

Here, missing a property on footer.js

1532363984600.png

I hope that in the future you use overrides rather than full theme swapping as it avoids this kind of issues.

For now, you should compare both theme folders and add/remove the conflicts manually. Use a folder compare tool like Winmerge or Beyond Compare which I strongly recommend for this kind of task.

Hope it helps,
Rodolfo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back