• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

New uploads are a mess after removing locks

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Not sure what chv_images is, but /images should have been transferred intact from one server to the other while in maintenance mode; then removed maintenance mode once migration was complete.
2. Correct.
3. Correct.

Thank you for confirming those.

I injected some stuff that should get rid of your issues but since the problem is so hard to replicate, it is harder to detect if these changes made the difference.

Hopefully, it won't happen again but I can't be 100% sure until you test your website for a while. Soon as you see this happening again (or not) please let me know and I will conduct a full debug process there where absolutely every operation will have to get logged. It will be a long process, it will take even more time than today.

Let's see how it goes, crossing fingers on this one.

By the way, please revert to ID filenaming so we can be sure that we are testing the right filenaming method.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back