• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

New Installed and Blank Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

latrox

Chevereto Member
Hello,

i have new installed cheverto and i became an Blank Page.
Admin Pannel works.
I tryed to solve with an timezone change but it dosendt work.
Btw. i have an IIS. web.confing are created.

Please help me.

http://images.gamios.de

Well, the idea of that was get a system error to debug what is happening. Go to index.php and change this:
PHP:
if(!@include_once('includes/chevereto.php')) die('Can\'t find includes/chevereto.php');

To this:
PHP:
if(!include_once('includes/chevereto.php')) die('Can\'t find includes/chevereto.php');

Are you sure that error_reporting isn't disabled in the server configuration? You may also try to get the php error log and paste the contents of the last days on pastie.org and link it.

error_reporting = E_ALL
display_errors = on

can u say me where i find the logs at plesk?

Is not about plesk or anything. Check the php.ini file and there you will see where the error log is being saved. There is a string for that configuration.

i cant find the logs...
i also have activated: error_log = php_errors.log
Can u help me with remote tool?

I became help from a friend and now i have the errors on the page. http://images.gamios.de

Code:
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: v in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\gamios.de\images.gamios.de\includes\classes\class.handler.php on line 139
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: ImagesUp in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\gamios.de\images.gamios.de\includes\classes\class.handler.php on line 145
PHP Notice:  Undefined property: Handler::$legacy_redirect in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\gamios.de\images.gamios.de\includes\classes\class.handler.php on line 258

Finally! I have solved the problem!
Thank you for your help.

The Problem was the web.config File.
there stand <add value="Index.php" />
but right is <add value="index.php" />

Finally! I have solved the problem!
Thank you for your help.

The Problem was the web.config File.
there stand <add value="Index.php" />
but right is <add value="index.php" />

Cool , cheers.

Status