• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• šŸ˜Œ This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • šŸ‘‰ Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • šŸ’ø Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

New Install Done .. Need help & info

Smartgsm

Chevereto Member
Hello to Community & seniors

just buy this script just yesterday . today i install and done basic Setup only

Can you Any one tell the best Configuration and tips for site runnning perfectly

there are many users in this community forums

what are the actions i need to take for my sites for better perfomance

Please help me any one

Out of the box you don't need that much in the scripting. The best that you can do is tune your server, basic stuff like nginx+apache.

Hi . i mean i installed your Image script , now site is running okey

My server is apache + mysql + php5.3.X

I want to know . what are the advance setup in config.php .. there are many option in config.php

Example : Basic Setup is DB or Filesystem

Can any one explain more How to do more perfect . than i will make site online to everyone

In config.php . i just Make database connection settings and Site title . i didn't do any other setting .. can one any help me what other setting need to do better performance

Then you should ask someone in your hosting company about this. Perhaps you are already using that server setup.

Well, you can configure the scrip to fit your needs. Read the comments in the config.php file. That is all you need.

Back