• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

NeverBlock

sk243

Chevereto Member
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
I want to install ads NeverBlock from exoclick in my sites..
Is it safe to install this in my chevereto build sites?
Again I want to know From whom I can get support in installation of NeverBlock.

You'd have to get support from you ad network. But basically you need to get an ad code and add it where ever you want. Please read this https://chevereto.com/docs/banners

Thumb of rule; always do some resarch on the ad-network of your choice before getting in bed with them. Google is your best friend here.

I wanted to say about installation of scripts of ads "NEVERBLOCK" so that any ads never blocked with adblocker.

Last edited:
Never heard about that service, you should refer your concerns to a more larger webmasters community or something like that. Reddit maybe.

IIf you can show me documentation or something I can tell you the best way to install it in your Chevereto website.

In terms of Chevereto-related question, use NeverBlock in your Chevereto based website is same as any other ad (just copy paste some js code).

Install NeverBlock PHP in your server + Chevereto is easy as use /somefolder for it as Chevereto won't touch that folder at all. As a matter of fact, Chevereto won't conflict with any other script.

Back