• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Network Bundle

Can the network bundle be deployed to multiple domains and to servers other than Arvixe?
Yes, you can.

https://chevereto.com/hosting

Can I use another hosting/server in addition to the one bundled?
Yes. By default you will get a full working Chevereto website at Arvixe hosting and if you want to host more image hosting websites you can do it either in Arvixe or in any other hosting company. Note: Is required to have at least one active Chevereto installation in the bundled hosting.

God you really are a piece of shit!

A few weeks after cancelling my arvixe hosting as it is unfit for purpose, hence the reason you have now dropped them and pushing a new host, I transfer the said files to another host awaiting repurchase of licence.

You filed a DMCA in the interim.

You just lost a sale.

Last edited:
God you really are a piece of shit!

A few weeks after cancelling my arvixe hosting as it is unfit for purpose, hence the reason you have now dropped them and pushing a new host, I transfer the said files to another host awaiting repurchase of licence.

You filed a DMCA in the interim.

You just lost a sale.

TOS:
Offer applies only for new hosting accounts at InMotion Hosting using our checkout link. All purchases are bound to theChevereto EULA, Chevereto Policies and to the InMotion Hosting terms of service. One year of active hosting at InMotion Hosting with Chevereto running (included in the bundle) is required and any cancellation or refund within this time period will cancel the Chevereto license.

Its your own fault.

Furthermore, you stated to my host that the software I was using was pirated and nulled!
If you use the software with an invalid license that is considered either pirated or nulled. Also, if your idea was to migrate or something you should have told me because I will never assume that everybody who cancel Arvixe will get a new license or something.

I don't see what's the big deal getting a new license and moving forward. The complaint says exactly that, "if the alleged user gets a new license we will dismiss this notice". So I don't know what I'm missing here, your installation wasn't legit and it got a DMCA complaint. That complaint can be removed if you do the right thing. Easy as that.

Last edited:
He should have had more time, I know how Arvixe is and that's why the move to another host. Chevereto lost many people because of that and I personally not ready to try another host after losing all my work and domain name. To gain the trust back, why not a great christmas discount like 50% on network bundle and one uses any hosting they want?

To gain the trust back, why not a great christmas discount like 50% on network bundle and one uses any hosting they want?

I don't think that Chevereto lost any trust due to this situation because soon as the server issues become an actual issue, I changed the sponsor to InMotion Hosting. Also, the license cancellation in this case was due to the old Network bundle terms so if you don't follow the terms things like this happens. Like I've mentioned several times, that was the deal and the terms. Isn't good or bad, those are just the rules at that time.

The new bundle with InMotion has softer terms and is not that dramatic like it was with Arvixe, actually the new terms are lovely and the terms don't tie you to use a hosting service any longer if you aren't satisfied with it.

Also, the Core license has dropped from the original $78 to $68, Network license will keep the same price and the bundle starts at $48 just like before. I don't see the need of a 50% discount because with the bundle you get more than 50% off and since is sponsored I don't lose money with it so everybody wins.

Last edited:
Back