• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Need Tags system.

Please follow RFC template. Otherwise these will not qualify.

comment system will appear in v4.0.7.

I think shouldn't be too hard to add a tags function.

just add a few database values😀

Shouldn't need to wait until 4.2 ................

comment system will appear in v4.0.7.
💅 Added comments tab on images

Comments will be now shown at its own dedicated tab, and you will be capable of selecting "comments" as the first image tab.
You are confused, we already support JavaScript based comments provided by third-parties. What I'm introducing is just a tab, not a comment system.

I think shouldn't be too hard to add a tags function.

just add a few database values😀
The complexity for databases aren't the values, but how you will interact with these at different scales. I've the big problem that your websites never stop growing.

I already developed an commentary system for the v3.20 but i think rodolfo dont want my code :D
I won't drive any hopes into adding a code that I haven't seen, which you aren't showing and that I will be responsible of maintain.

You are confused, we already support JavaScript based comments provided by third-parties. What I'm introducing is just a tab, not a comment system.

The complexity for databases aren't the values, but how you will interact with these at different scales. I've the big problem that your websites never stop growing.

I won't drive any hopes into adding a code that I haven't seen, which you aren't showing and that I will be responsible of maintain.
v4.0.8

Tags system 💋​

Back