• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Need Help Installing Free Version On Fastpanel

DJboutit

Chevereto Noob
I have a server with Fastpanel I have copy installed already I think it is messed up I want to delete it and reinstall the script need help install the script again?? I did not install the script the first time.

Installation is required only once and any instance can be moved/copied to any machine. You only need to match filesystem with the database, the software is portable.

To remove everything and install again is trivial as remove the application files and the database, then do all the install process again (download, install, etc)

Instructions: https://v4-docs.chevereto.com/application/installing/installation.html

You need to have instructions how manually install it on Cpanel people with a servers who get Cpanel might not get it with Softaculous which can install it is 3 min or less

Back