• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Need advise on moving database to cloud

i am looking for some solution to move Image to external and put my Site on SSD Server for faster performance.
i wish i can get some way :D
i dont get much revenew from ads but its my passion to keep them running :D

@Rodolfo must have some solution for it. he is best one with our script :D
You can always move your images to external storage. You just need to move them on external storage, and add an external storage in your dashboard with sFTP credentials and new path on the server to point at them.
Then move the rest of the files to an ssd server. Then, redirect all the url on your main domain ending with .jpg, .jpeg, .gif or .png on your main server to the new sub-domain.
And you're done. I know it sounds too complex, but it is not.
I would recommend you to use linode as your SSD web server.

Edit: I will try to write a guide to do so if I find time. It is really easy.

And you have to change the server id into the database ... Don't forget that!
Yes, obviously. But, it is just a single line of code. :)
I have done it before, and I think there should be a guide for it.

But, it is just a single line of code.

Everything is "just" ...
Just take a look at the support questions. Around 60% just, the script owner has no skills to configure a server or a database ... so, I just want to remember, not to forget that little detail ...

Code:
UPDATE chv_images SET image_storage_id = 2 WHERE image_storage_id = 1;

Back